Subject: Picasso II blues
From: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Cc: Toaster/Flyer Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 00:39:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, all.  This ones a BIT off topic.  I just got may Picasso II, and I
can't get the danm thing to wokr.  I have an old A2000 and 1084S monitor,
thecable to convert the Amiga RGB into VGA(into the Picasso) and the cable
from the Picasso VGA out to the 1084S RGB in.  In Amiga mode, I get red
bars rolling down the screen, and green bars going up in Picasso mode. 
Any ideas?  The monitor driver's set to a max. of 15KHz for the 1084 (I
can't afford a multiscan for a bit yet...)  Even the Amiga res. stuff is
meessed up.  I REALLY want LightWave running on the Picasso (see, this
really IS a LW post!)  Any ideas anyone?

Thanks all for your help...

-- Joe

--
Joe Angell <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]